Skip to content
Skip to main menu
Goal of the conference:
- decision on global HR strategy
- presentation of subsidiaries and their regional strategies
- getting to know the HR partners from different regions and departments
- around 20 participants from 5 different countries and three different continents
- facilitated two – days session
- methods used: open space; presentation, world cafe, small group discussions
- evening events as team building
At the end of the seminar participants:
- understood how they can manage change effectively
- learned how to communicate change vision in interesting and motivating way
- learned how to use different communication techniques in different situations
- learned how different people can react in changing environment and how they can prepare for different reaction in their teams
- Company culture and its impact on change management
- Role of leader in changing environment
- John Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model
- Communication in change process: working with vision, building successful coalitions, promoting change in team
- How different personalities deal with change. Self assessment and assessment of team members. Techniques.
- Expectation of Polish team towards German Management
- What do are our USP as Polish Team? What do differentiate us from German team?
- Analysis of the processes in Poland. How to integrate Polish processes into German company structure? Discussion.
- Action Plan for next six months
- German and Polish Management Board
- Company values and their impact on leadership
- How to implement the company values?
- How should look our leadership process and implementation of it in our company?
- How should look sales process in the shops? How do we implement it?
- Working on personal To-Do list
Textile sales company