For a Shared Service Center based in Poland PeOrg Consult delivered a Talent Management Program:
- which was individually adjusted to the needs and talents of participants.
- which was partially delivered online and on telephone.
- which was delivered in Polish, English and German.
- which prepared the participants to the next career step: from middle-level management to top-level management.
Elements of Talent Management Program:
- Development Center delivered over online based tool (life sessions). Development Center was oriented on the competence model of the company and included three elements: standardized interview, case study (cognitive) and case study with role plays (behavioral)
- Development Session delivered on the telephone. It was based on the feedback from Assessment Center (feedback session and personal report) and was agreed for one year.
- Coaching Sessions on the phone, online and face-to-face.
- Development Support. Every participant of the Talent Management Program works with designated learning partner at PeOrg Consult. Our Learning Partner: supports participants by the choice of right training course/coach (depends on the agreement in development session), reviews learning progress monthly and makes sure that the participant have all support needed to transfer the knowledge into his daily life.
- Review Session, which summarize the development made within one year of learning.
- Middle-Level Managers