Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Expectation of Polish team towards German Management
- What do are our USP as Polish Team? What do differentiate us from German team?
- Analysis of the processes in Poland. How to integrate Polish processes into German company structure? Discussion.
- Action Plan for next six months
- German and Polish Management Board
- Where we are as a team right now? Discussion. Looking back at 2010.
- Role of the pro-activity in our team. How we can support and develop it in the future?
- What do we want to reach in 2011?
- Action Plan for 2011
- Czech, German and Polish teams
- Looking back at our team: how did we change in last five years?
- Summary: Team Work during the exercise “Building a raft for Nagold river”
- How our company can extend company sales potential – discussion in small teams
- Training: Compact sales skills for non-sales-people. What is important for being successful in sales?
- Company USP’s – Exercise
IT consulting company