For a global manufacturing company PeOrg Consult delivered a Talent Management Program:
- which was individually adjusted to the needs and talents of participants
- which was partially delivered online and on telephone
Four steps Talent Management Program:
- Assessment Center delivered in teleconference and oriented on the competence model of the company. Assessment Center has three parts: standardized interview, case study (cognitive) and case study with role plays (behavioral)
- Development Session delivered on the telephone based on the feedback from Assessment Center and agreed for one year.
- Coaching Sessions on the phone, online and face-to-face.
- Learning Support. Every participant of the Talent Management Program works with designated learning partner at PeOrg Consult. Our Learning Partner: supports participants by the choice of right training course/coach (depends on the agreement in development session), reviews learning progress monthly and makes sure that the participant have all support needed to transfer the knowledge into his daily life.
- Review Session, which summarize the development made within one year of learning.